The following article provides instructions for adding an email address, changing your primary email address, reseting password, and deleting your account.
How do I change my primary email address?
The following steps outline how to add a new email address to your TPN.health account. This will allow you to switch your primary email address to:
- Receive promotional emails about TPN.health events and updates
- Register for virtual events and conferences
- Gain continuing education credits accurately and keep track of your certificates
- Receive notification of referrals and endorsements
Adding a new email address:
- Sign into your TPN.health account here using your current email address and password.
- Navigate to Account Settings. In the left-hand column, select Emails & Password.
- Enter an alternate email address in the "Add a New Email" field
- Verify your new email address. An email will be sent from TPN.health to your new address, as shown in the image below.
- Once your email is verified, refresh the Account Settings page. You will now see an option to set your primary email address, as shown below.
How do I reset my password?
For security reasons, our support team does not have access to your password information, nor will a team member ever ask for this. If your password is lost, you will need to reset it.
To reset your password, click on 'Forgot Password?' on the TPN.health login page. You will then be prompted to input the email associated with your TPN.health account.
If you do not receive an email with a password reset link, and have thoroughly checked your spam folder, please reach out to Support@tpn.health.
How do I delete my account?
On the Emails & Password section of Account Settings, you will have the option to delete your account. Keep in mind, this action cannot be reversed.