How do I check in or out of an in-person CE event?
We hold our continuing education accreditations to the utmost importance, and with that, follows very strict guidelines for how we are approved as a CE provider. In order for you to obtain a CE certificate, you must have attended a session in full. To show full attendance, as a user, you must check in and out of the CE in-person session.
To Check In
An event QR code will be made available to all event attendees on site.
- Open the built-in camera app on your smartphone
- Point the camera at the QR code
- Tap the banner url to be taken to the check in/out page on TPN.health
Example of a check-in page:
Additional QR code information
To Check Out
Be sure to check out of the event to show your accurate attendance. Use the same QR code used for check in.
- Follow the same steps as the check-in process
- Once you click the check-out button, you are done
What if I was unable to check in?
- If you were unable to check in, please find an in-person TPN.health volunteer or reach out to email@example.com.