Approved and effective: 12/3/2020
Last reviewed and revised: 5/25/2021
Policy Brief & Purpose
This policy is to outline both appropriate and inappropriate content submitted by TPN.health users. While appropriate content is encouraged and embodies the spirit, mission, and purpose of TPN.health, inappropriate content undermines them.
This policy refers to all users registered with the Trusted Provider Network.
- All TPN.health users will understand that written content submitted via certain communication channels within the TPN.health platform are publicly viewable by other users and TPN.health administration. These channels include but may not be limited to:
- Posts within the TPN.health newsfeed and comments under those posts
- Comments made under TPN.health help articles
- Information listed in each user profile
- Comments made under blog posts
- Comments/posts made on official TPN.health social media channels
- Comments submitted in the chat feature of video conferencing platforms (e.g. Zoom) during live CE events
- When submitting written content via any of the above listed channels, users are expected to adhere to the same guidelines as outlined in the User Conduct Policy (please review this policy for further information).
- To maintain an environment of safety and trust, TPN.health users and staff are expected to cooperate in the identification and remediation of content that violates the User Conduct Policy and the Terms and Conditions of TPN.health usage and the TPN.health Do's and Don'ts.
- All TPN.health users are expected to utilize the report feature on the TPN.health platform whenever they discover - anywhere on the above-listed channels - content that violates the User Conduct Policy and the Terms and Conditions of TPN.health usage and the TPN.health Do's and Don'ts.
- TPN.health staff will continuously add feature enhancements to its platform to allow user-submitted report options as features expand.
- TPN.health will - as often as possible - monitor user-submitted content for violations as described above.
- In response to written content violations, TPN.health staff will follow the procedures as described in the User Conduct Policy.